Friday, January 6, 2017

Blog 3: Getting Organized!

As the title suggests this is my biggest weakness. I don’t like to write everything out, but just to start on a project and see where it lands. This works in producing music, but not in projects like organizing an event or start up a company. Luckily for me I have people around I have met in the last years who’re a big help to get me organized.

Next to getting organized I always had the problem of starting a project and finish it. The idea’s are there, but sometimes I lack the discpline to actually begin and finish it. I like to dream about how I want something to be, but realising it is sometimes a real struggle for me. The reason for this is that I’m afraid it’s not good enough, I always want it to be the best of the best and that is not being realistic. So the last year I really worked on this and I try to let things go and give it the stamp of a finished product.


I think these are my biggest weaknesses and I will always have to give 50% more then the usual 200%!

No comments:

Post a Comment